Kern County's Preeminent DUI Defense Attorney
Top Rated DUI Lawyer in Kern County- Hands Down
When facing a DUI arrest or charge, it is a serious matter and deserves to be handled by a dedicated and aggressive attorney. At Middlebrook & Associates our primary goal is to
present an honest and ethical defense based solely on reliable scientific research and results. We have handled
thousands of DUI cases in this manner with unmatched results that are rooted in an insightful, educated, intelligent and truthful approach.
Reasons to Choose Middlebrook & Associates
- Over 200 DUI Cases Tried to Verdict- With a 99% success rate
- Handled more than 6000 DMV hearings in Kern County
- Won More DMV Hearings than any other attorney in Kern County for over 20 years
- AV Rated by Martindale.com- Leading authority on attorney ratings
- 10.0 Rated Superb Lawyer on AVVO.com
- 2013 and 2014 Avvo Clients' Choice Award for DUI
- National College for DUI Defense- Sustaining Member
- Founding and Board Member- Driving Under the Influence Defense Lawyers Association (DUIDLA)
- Expert Member- California DUI Lawyers Association
- California's Super Lawyers® 2013 and 2014
- Top 100 Lawyers in America- DUI Defense
- Teaches Lawyers and Scientists- DUIDLA, American Academy of Forensic Science and American Chemical Society
- ACS-CHAL Forensic Lawyer-Scientist Designation
Any DUI conviction can bring severe penalties, including the suspension of your driver's license, jail time, steep fines, and tremendous increases in insurance rates. Many DUI charges are dismissed or reduced
when handled by the right attorney. In most cases, we can appear on your behalf for the entire process, meaning you never need to step inside a courthouse.
Representing All Types of DUI Cases
At Middlebrook & Associates, our legal team will aggressively pursue your defense in any DUI charge and provide you with information you need to know regarding your recent arrest. We are here to help you understand what to expect in the DUI court process. When you come to us, we explain how breath and blood tests work and how we can challenge these in court.
Our Bakersfield DUI defense lawyers handle legal matters involving the following:
We not only address cases that involve standard, first-offense DUI charges but also multiple DUI offenses, DUI cases involving drugs and DUI with injury cases involving a driver who stands accused of causing a serious car accident while DUI.
Only 10 Days to Save Your License!
When facing a DUI charge, there are several important actions that need to be addressed immediately. The first one is the DMV hearing. This hearing will determine the outcome of your driver's license. You have only 10 days from the date of your arrest to request a DMV hearing. Failure to request that hearing within the first 10 days waives any right to contest the suspension, even if you are clearly not guilty. While this hearing is completely separate from your court case, it is an important part of the DUI defense process.
Protecting Your Rights & Your Reputation in Kern County
A thorough and effective DUI defense begins as soon as you have been arrested. There are often good options in your defense that will not be obvious except to an experienced DUI defense attorney. When seeking a lawyer, one wants dedication, ability, experience and a track record of success in DUI defense. At our law firm, our team makes your case a priority and is relentless in aggressively fighting all types of charges. When an exceptional DUI defense team is fighting for you it can minimize the damage to your life and your future.
Contact a Bakersfield DUI lawyer from our firm if you are looking for an experienced and dedicated lawyer to handle your case.